Monday 3 January 2011

TUXEDO TALES...

For my first day of interning at InStyle magazine , Inspiration came from one of my favorite looks
THE TUXEDO
Thought I'm no 007 , i've always loved this classic black and white look however I like to always add my own flavour to it. Instead of the crisp white shirt , tucked in neat , suit jacket + suit trouser combo I opted for an oversized transparent white shirt worn with black skinny's and my favorite vintage velvet blazer! Its been getting quite cold out of late so I added my favorite grey H&M scarf , that's started to getting a little bally but I love it so! Check it out! xoxo Deni

VINTAGE Blazer & bow tie - blazer purchased for a pound on Brick Lane
H&M shirt & scarf - www.hm.com 
AMERICAN APPAREL tee (worn underneath shirt) - www.americanapparel.com
CHEAP MONDAY jeans - www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk 
ZARA bag - www.zara.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment