Monday 3 January 2011

ALL ABOUT THE ELBOW!

I recently have fallen in love with elbow patches. There's something so old-school about them, I remember my mother buying elbow patches from the Supermarket as a kid to sew up holey jumpers I'd ruined in the play ground - and I remember begging her not to! That fact about them that part of you feels like they're so wrong that they're right - is what i'm totally loving about them! I've been lusting after the below maroon number from our french friends at APC
 However highly over my price range right now I found myself a stunner at Urban Outfitters for 30quid! In my favorite shade of grey marle with its lovely brown faux-leather patches (slightly reminiscent of a bad 80s couch) , the second I walked into the office it was landing compliments from the InStyle team! Win! x Deni

BDG jumper from URBAN OUTFITTERS - www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
H&M tee - www.hm.com
J BRAND jeans available from net-a-porter - www.netaporter.com
TOPSHOP UNIQUE leather jacket (laying over bag) - www.topshop.com
ZARA bag - www.zara.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment