Monday 3 January 2011

COCO on a BUDGET

Coco Chanel is one of my biggest fashion icons , I feel like I've said this before but will continue to say it till i'm blue in the face. Her vision of classic chic is one that still lives on today decades after her death.
I often hunt for new images of her and came across this one recently of her sketching , sat in her chair wearing the ultimate Coco ensemble. Black & White. That said - stripes are another one of my favorite things (also something I will say forever) there's just something so cool about stripes and done in black and white , well you just cant beat that combination. Lately I've really been feeling this whole buttoned up shirt vibe - a kind of geek chic character I'm enjoying but then i like to fuck it up with a beanie and add my urban element! This H&M shirt has been one of my fave purchases of the season , and at 7.99 i've worn it on many different occasions in many different ways I now have 3 in my closet on high rotation! Amazing! However I feel slightly like a H&M campaign in this shot since everything apart from the jumper is from there. Just proves however that its not about where its from , its how you wear it! So there you have it take your inspiration from our girl Coco and work it no matter what your budget! xoxo Deni
H&M Beanie, Shirt & Skinny Jeans - www.hm.com
STRIPED KNIT - made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment