Monday 3 January 2011

HOLE-Y INSPIRATION!

I've always been a fan of holes , I cant explain why but theres something about a peeping hole that challenges the wearer to bear something (or nothing) underneath - which for the viewer creates an interesting visual cue. I remember as a child cutting up a t-shirt and sewing colourful patches underneath - so when my laptop crashed on me a few weeks ago I got creative and decided to cut up an old black tee and layer it over a plain white for a little point of difference. I'm just obsessed with black and white but it would look quite cool over a really bright tee also or even a stripe! So go on kids , get off facebook and get creative! xo Deni 

COTTON ON black tee customised by me - www.cottonon.com.au
UNIQLO tee (worn underneath) - www.uniqlo.com
H&M beanie & wet look jeans - www.hm.com
CAT HAMILLL beaded bracelets - www.cathammill.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment