Monday 3 January 2011

LEATHER SKINNY'S anyone?

Its no secret that I like to dress differently from the average boy. My excuse is as follows , I dont need an excuse! I simply just enjoy expressing myself through the way I dress so If something inspires me , I'm not afraid to show it. The whole Balmain-rock-star vibe is one of my favorite looks this season and LEATHER has never looked so good. Isabel Marant showed leather skinny jeans and cropped trousers at her show to which they were soon spotted on the limbs of VB and before you know it a trend begins. Now there aren't many things I wont try , I dable across into the womens section I wont lie , for 2 reasons , on most occasions the sizing fits me better, I'm a 25inch waist and have a small torso therefore I have no choice but to buy man style jackets from the girl's section as well as most jeans (Cheap Monday are the only style I can find that will go down to a 25 as its a unisex brand) - sizing aside , girl's clothes are normally always cheaper - two points that both anger me but also work to my advantage! That said , when I spotted the below Leather-Look skinny's at H&M I just had to try them out. To funk em up and add an element of Deni I paired them with my favorite Mickey Mouse jumper & trust H&M shirt - its Rock Star - meets - Awkward Geek - a coupling I quite enjoy! x 

VINTAGE MICKEY MOUSE jumper from Rokit Vintage - www.rokit.co.uk
H&M shirt & leatherette skinny's - www.hm.com
DUNLOP VOLLEY limited edition trainers (no longer available) try www.schuh.co.uk for a selection Volley's

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I would love to send you an email, inviting you to an exciting, fashion focussed blogger event. Could you please provide me with a contact email address? You can contact me at jo@propellernet.co.uk

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete