Saturday 13 November 2010

VINTAGE LEVI's...yummy!

A few months ago I was lucky to be given a scrumptous vintage Levi's Denim Jacket from one of my best friends Michelle. It got me thinking where would we be without Levi Strauss's invention of Denim. It plays such a big part of modern society , everyone , every day will more than likely put on a piece Denim!
Denim is a personal favorite of mine and I really dont know what my wardrobe would be without it! There are certain things that compliment denim the way bread compliments butter. A Black & Red check is one of those things and my G-STAR shirt is a favorite - I bought it a few years ago to wear to the races and have never looked back. Buttoned up with a skinny tie , or open with a t-shirt it is a staple. Paired together with my vintage Levi's DJ - its simply heaven!

VINTAGE LEVI's denim jacket - gift
H&M beanie - www.hm.com
G-STAR RAW check shirt - www.g-star.com
MARC JACOBS tee - www.marcjacobs.com
DIESEL jeans - www.diesel.com
DUNLOP limited edition trainers - www.dunlop.com
ZARA bag - www.zara.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment