Saturday 13 November 2010

I THINK IM IN LOVE...

There are pieces in your wardrobe that are classic staples. A great white t-shirt (mine are from American Apparel and H&M simple, cheap, the perfect cut for me) a trusty pair of jeans (for dark denim I choose J Brand for anything Black or Distressed my choices sit with Ksubi, Cheap Monday & Diesel) an amazing scarf (a black pashmina bought in Paris and a skull scarf by McQueen , 'nuf said) - these are pieces that I can throw on any day and mix together with almost everything in my wardobe and I just know it will work! Then there are special pieces , things that may not go with everything but when you put them on your face lights up - mine vary from a $600 sequinned jumper by Ksubi to a 20quid vintage Mickey Mouse jumper that has a hole in the sleeve (which I adore) - recently I was strolling through Topshop during a manic sale. I spotted what I call a 'piece' , from the Topshop Unique range (the runway collection they do each season) the sky blue leather biker jacket echoed Balenciaga from season's past and had my name written all over it. I walked to the rack and noticed there was only one left , I peeked for the size , 'Size 6' - this could work - I slipped it on and it fit like a glove! The minute it was on I didnt want to take it off! I fear I may not want to take it off all winter!
TOPSHOP UNIQUE leather jacket - www.topshop.com
H&M long sleeve - www.hm.com
DIESEL skinny jeans - www.diesel.com
ASH studded trainers - www.ash-footwear.co.uk
ZARA bag - www.zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment