Saturday 13 November 2010

SCHOOL BOY VIBES!

Fashion events - to be honest - always make me slightly nervous , so how better than to bottle up the nervousness and let my influence stem from the playground - highschool to be more specific! After watching way too much Gossip Girl , private school uniforms were my inspiration of choice...
So for my agency's Fashion Press Week event I decided that my outfit of choice for Day 1 would be my twist on the school uniform. I chose to combine my favorite vintage velvet blazer , black skinny's , an oversized white shirt and my very school-boy esque red striped tie! Voila-School Boy meets Geek Chic!
VINTAGE velvet blazer - Brick Lane purchase
H&M shirt & jeans - www.hm.com
ROGER DAVID skinny tie - www.rogerdavid.com
ZU shoes - www.zushoes.com
MESSENGER BAG - made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment